“Great Place to stay”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Mansfield
Tuscola
“Great Place to stay”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

The staff greeted us on our arrival, with a warm smile. A great comfort for us who had been on the road all day. The room was clean and neat. The breakfast area was comfortable, and the food was great. I would stay there any time.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jesse B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey for our Mansfield South property. We apologize for the delayed response as we are under new management. If you would like to reach out personally please feel free to contact me at 419.774.1010
Thank you again and enjoy your day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Mansfield, United States
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This hotel has easy access to 71 North or South. Located at exit 169 in Ohio. The staff was very accomodating. Rooms were clean and breakfast was great. I would recommend this to a group or individual traveling. You are close to restaurants. For those who like to ski SnowTrails is just minutes from this hotel. If you want to go for a hike you are a short drive from Mohican. In additon you are 10 minutes from downtown Mansfield.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Rock Hill, United States
Reviewed December 19, 2013

As Hampton Inns go, this was above average. Whether you are a family or a couple, this location will not disappoint. The decor is nice and staff is great. Breakfast selection was good. Make sure you get some Jones potato chips at the pantry!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

DAYTON
Reviewed December 4, 2013

A wonderful stay while in Mansfield to visit friends and go to the Ohio Genealogical Society Museum. I highly recommend this friendly, clean motel. It is also convenient to Malabar Farm and vicinity. The beds were soft and the duvet almost too warm.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear CATHERINE,
I wanted to thank you for filling out our survey, all feedback is very important to us. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay, and I hope you return in the future.
Proctorville, United States
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this Hampton Inn. The free cookies upon arrival were excellent. The rooms are very clean. Although there were no vending machines - anything that you want (water, drinks, snacks, frozen dinners, even ice cream) can be purchased in the room behind the lobby for a very reasonable price. No complaints at all.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Raynell,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out our survey. We truly appreciate any and all feedback that we receive. Please feel free to make any suggestions that may improve your visits with us. Have a great day.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Stayed at this Hampton Inn while on business in Mansfield. If you are traveling on I-71, this location is perfect but if you have business in Mansfield proper, be prepared for a 15-20 minute drive. Hotel is modern, quiet and clean. There are a few restaurants nearby (Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans, other usual fast food places) and the hotel has a pantry if you arrive late. Front desk staff was excellent. Would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear tbfltri8,
We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us. Your positive feedback means so much to our team!
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South, I would like to thank you for your business. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.
NASHVILLE
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We arrived very late after traveling for 8 hours following an after work/school departure. Night staff was very courteous and speedy. Room was just what we ordered, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was typical Hampton fare, which is to say more than adequate, and presented well with friendly staff. We'll definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family