Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Mid Ohio Inn(Bellville)
View Hotel
All reviewslarge roomeasy accesswould stay here againstaff was friendlyenjoyed my staynice hotelbreakfast was excellentbathroom doorcomplimentary breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelgas stationoff the highwaya great staythe breakfast areaking suitecomfortable bedsoatmeal
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this Hampton Inn. The free cookies upon arrival were excellent. The rooms are very clean. Although there were no vending machines - anything that you want (water, drinks, snacks, frozen dinners, even ice cream) can be purchased in the room behind the lobby for a very reasonable price. No complaints at all.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear Raynell,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out our survey. We truly appreciate any and all feedback that we receive. Please feel free to make any suggestions that may improve your visits with us. Have a great day.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Stayed at this Hampton Inn while on business in Mansfield. If you are traveling on I-71, this location is perfect but if you have business in Mansfield proper, be prepared for a 15-20 minute drive. Hotel is modern, quiet and clean. There are a few restaurants nearby (Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans, other usual fast food places) and the hotel has a pantry if you arrive late. Front desk staff was excellent. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear tbfltri8,
We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us. Your positive feedback means so much to our team!
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South, I would like to thank you for your business. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We arrived very late after traveling for 8 hours following an after work/school departure. Night staff was very courteous and speedy. Room was just what we ordered, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was typical Hampton fare, which is to say more than adequate, and presented well with friendly staff. We'll definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear TMS64,

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Clean and comfortable hotel rooms, bathroom could be better taken care of in my opinion. Televisions were good quality and channel selection good. Internet not free for anything but highest level Hilton Honors member. Breakfast was good nothing too special typical Hampton Quality. All in all good.

Dear John C,

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed in Mansfield for the College of Wooster Family Day (yes, I booked too late) and I couldn't have been more pleased with a hotel. The rooms (2 Queens) were clean and comfortable and the hotel had easy access to I-71 and Wooster. I especially liked the outlets (electrical and USB charging) on the night stand. The breakfast was very good -- hot items were hot, plenty of fruit and healthy choices and make your own waffles. Internet was fine and free.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear Fredric,
I am so very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We appreciate the feedback from our valued guest. We hope to have you return in the future.