“This Hampton Inn is a solid 4, maybe 4+”

Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Mansfield
Reviewed July 24, 2013

After traveling for over a week and staying at four different hotels, I wasn't sure what to expect at this hotel, but I wasn't disappointed. It was updated, clean, and breakfast was good. Not all Hampton Inns are the same and this is one of the better Hampton Inns, and that's saying something. I would come back again.

1  Thank jbrudy
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Jbrudy,
I wanted to take a moment and thank you for filling out our survey. I appreciate your feedback and for being a loyal guest. I look forward to returning.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for several nights while visiting family. It was well maintained and we had an enjoyable stay. I didn't take advantage of the free breakfast or the pool so can't comment on them.

1  Thank Cherianne J
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Cherianne,
I wanted to thank you for filling out our survey. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our facility. Hopefully on your next visit, you will have time to enjoy some of our wonderful amenities that we offer to our guest. We have a brand new state of the art workout center, a heated indoor pool with whirlpool, and an amazing hot breakfast provided each day. I hope you return in the future.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Seriously well kept place coupled with friendly and hardworking staff makes for a satisfying stay. For the handicapped room we were staying in, was literally looking for a grime streak in the bathroom under a ledge or something gross and overlooked. Couldn't find it. That right there is what gives proper relaxation. Thanks to all.

1  Thank Susan C

Dear Susan,
I wanted to thank you for filling out our survey. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our facility. It is always nice to hear that our dedicated staff has met the expectations of our guest. I hope you return in the future.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is the most friendly, clean, best hotel I have ever stayed at. The pool was great, rooms were wonderful, and the staff was very informative and pleasant. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. Slept like a rock!!!! Location was great, all nice restaurants all around us. Breakfast was to die for!!:) I have NO complaints at all.

1  Thank Diane T
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear Diane,
I wanted to thank you for filling out our survey. I appreciate any feedback that our guest give us. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at our facility. We hope you decide to return in the future.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The hotel and guest rooms were very clean. We had a very quiet room not far from the interstate - but far enough not to be bothered by traffic noise. There were extensive breakfast choices for both adults and children. I'd stay here again.

Dear Debra,
I wanted to thank you for filling out our survey. I appreciate any feedback that our guest give us. I am so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay at our facility. We hope you decide to return in the future.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My family stayed at this hotel last weekend as a "mini-getaway". We chose the suite with 2 queen beds. The suite was only one room with one television but the room was large in size. Opposite the beds was a chair, sofa and a small area with a mini fridge, microwave and sink. Plenty of space for our family of four. We enjoyed a swim after we checked in and the pool was clean and area was well maintained. Coming back from swimming the staff informed us that fresh, hot cookies were just coming out of the oven and to come down to enjoy some (that made my kids happy!) The next morning we had the complementary breakfast in the lobby. There was alot to chose from: eggs, waffles, bagels, pastries, oatmeal, cereal, fruit. All very good. I would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank OSU_MOM_OF_2

Dear OSU_MOM OF 2
I wanted to thank you for filling out our survey. I appreciate any feedback that our guest give us. I am so pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay at our facility. We hope you decide to return in the future.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Located close to decent restaurants, the hotel is easily accessible off the interstate. The hotel was clean, and quiet. The pool was large enough to swim laps, and the hot tub/whirlpool was enjoyably hot!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne C

Dear Joanne,
I wanted to thank you for filling out our survey. I appreciate any feedback that our guest give us. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at our facility. I am very pleased that you took the time to enjoy some of our amenities, as in the pool and whirlpool. We hope you decide to return in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield
Best Western Richland Inn-Mansfield
Comfort Inn Splash Harbor
Comfort Inn Splash Harbor
#1 of 4 in Bellville

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71? Share your experiences!