WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Mansfield
Boston, United States
“Travelling through Mansfield”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Average price although I expected it to be slightly less. Great night though. Staff was wonderful to deal with! Very clean room, VERY comfortable bed. Also great location right off the highway, which was perfect for me as a traveler passing through town. Like most hotels, you can hear entirely too much noise from the hallway, especially when someone stays across from you. Doors tend to slam shut and can be very loud.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Steven,
I want to take the time to thank you for filling out our survey. We truly love having our loyal Hilton members return to our facility. Please let me apologize for you being disturbed by your neighbors doors, some doors may close harder than others or just even a guest not realizing how hard they shut it. I hope you return to our hotel in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Windsor, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Bathroom in our room took a long time to fill up, to flush it down took five times, about an hour and had hot water in it that was really, really unpleasant. I decided to use the toilet in the lobby and I was out of luck that one didn't flush as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Attlia
I wanted to thank you for filling out our survey. We love having guest give us feedback weather if it is positive or negative. I am looking into both situations. Thank you, have a good day
Brooklyn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Very clean, super comfortable bed and easy booking/check-in. Staff was helpful providing late-night food delivery options and the free breakfast was good (who doesn't like a make your own waffle bar?). The fact that they clean the duvet covers is a welcome change from the usual disgusto bedspreads at most lower end hotels.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear efaxx
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly value feedback from our loyal guests. I hope you choose to stay again in the future.
Larkspur, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had very bad experience, dirty room, and the front desk only dropped off sheets for us to change. Not even pillow cases. Hotel happened to be full, they could not move us. Will not stay at this hotel ever again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Dear Phillip
I am so sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation. The front desk clerk should of placed you in a clean room, or had you wait a moment until the maid finished the room. I am so sorry for inconvenience.
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

When you arrive you are greeted with coffee, tea and fresh backed cookies. The lobby is modern and clean and the service is excellent. This hotel may be a little out of the way but it's amenities are well worth the extra few minutes of travel time. The suites are only $10-$20 more than a regular room and I highly recommend them. The space is great and you get a very nice little kitchenette with fridge, micro, nice counter space, coffee, sink, snacks, etc. There is also a nice couch, chaise lounge and TV. Other amenities include a complimentary hot breakfast, great pool and hot tub area, nice gym, check in and check out are a breeze and did I mention the fresh baked cookies! Overall an excellent place to stay!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Kimber,
I wanted to thank you for filling out our survey, We truly enjoy having our loyal guest give us their feedback. I hope you decide to return to our facility soon. Have a very good day.
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

This Hampton is in excellent condition and has just been completely remodeled inside and out. My room looked brand new and was furnished with all of the current Hilton decor. I found the staff helpful and the hotel is located next to several restaurants. The hotel is conveniently located about 15 minutes from Mid Ohio. I will stay here again when I return to Mid Ohio

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear 4forme2.
I wanted to take a moment and thank you for taking the survey on your stay at our hotel. I also wanted to thank you for being a loyal guest at The Hilton and our affiliates. We love serving you and will continue to make sure every stay with us exceeds your expectations. Thank you again!!
Utica, NY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Room: warm, rich and relaxing decor Temperature: as hot or cold as you like it Bathroom: better than home Breakfast: endless and healthy buffet Hotel: lush and elegant interior Perfect location: Great stopping point for those traveling North or South along I-71. Our second stay and even better than the first!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family