$85
Country Inn
$89
HolidayInn.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Mansfield)(Great Value!)
$75
QualityInn
$90
$84
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

Travelodge by Wyndham Mansfield(Mansfield)(Great Value!)
$60
$124
$119
$169
$152
$105
$89
Hotels.com
All reviewsbarn doorroom was cleanwould stay here againeasy accessnice hotelenjoyed my staystaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastoff the highwaypool and hot tubthe breakfast areaking suitegreat place to staycleaning staffoatmealthe ohio stateconvenient location
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Our room, 2 queen beds studio suite, was spacious, clean and comfortable. It was great for our family with two teenagers, because we had two separate sink areas. The sleeper sofa turned into a comfortable bed. There was a chaise lounge in the room so everyone had a place to sit. We ate pizza in the room and we all sat comfortably around the desk and sofa table. The large floor area would be great for a family with smaller kids to run around or play in.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear londongirl20
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, Our guest feedback is very important to us. We are very pleased one of our suites was perfect accommodations for you and your family. You are correct as well when you stated it is perfect for a family with young children, it does offer a lot larger of a floor area for little ones to play. We hope to see you return in the future. Have a great day.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I attended an event in the city of Mansfield and the hotel was a little farther than I expected but it was worth the stay. I would definitely stay again. I liked the fact that it was close to the highway, there was a McDonald's and gas station close by.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Dear Grace2013,
I wanted to take the time to personally thank you for filling out this review. We appreciate all comments from our valued guest. Being near the highway is a great for our guest, as well as many restaurants and stores. Thank you once again, and have a good day.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Great location to get on and off I-71; friendly frontdesk to let our group of nine families to use the conference room for a Sunday gathering; wonderful hot breakfast with biscuit and gravy, omelet with cheese and wafer making. clean room and comfy beds always.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear LDING2013
I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. The team at the Hampton Inn & Suites is dedicated to providing the best experience our guest can receive. Feedback, weather if its negative or positive helps us to improve and grow as a company. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at facility and hope you choose to return in the future. Have a great day.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I usually stay at the other Hampton Inn in Mansfield when I come because I thought it was closer to where I need to go plus shopping and restaurants. I thought it was very nice, but this property is A+++! It has a fitness center, a real pool for swimming, coffee available all night, HD TV, nice computer desk, a very attractive dining area and a friendly staff. It turns out that this Hampton is actually closer to where I visit and I can live with the choice of dining and shopping (Walmart) in the area. The only negative is the same with the other Hampton is the thin walls. One night I had to listen to someone's phone conversation for a couple of hours. Overall I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn. I plan to visit again real soon.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Dear Cici L
I want to take the time to thank you for filling out this review. We value the opinions and feedback left by our valued guest. It is our goal to accommodate our guest to our best capabilities. We enjoyed you staying with us and we are looking forward to you returning.

Sandra Best
Agm/Dos
Hampton Inn & Suites
Mansfield, South
419-774-1010
Sandra.Best@hilton.com

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Great place, easy to find! Stayed with a group of ladies attending a nearby conference. Very clean, seemed new, quiet stay, friendly staff. VERY good breakfast with above average selections! Good value too.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Anita45750
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Dear Anita
I want to take the time to personally thank you for filling out this survey. A loyal hilton customers, like yourself that helps put Hamptonality into our Hampton Inn & Suites. Our staff is dedicated to providing the best hospitalty possible to our wonderful guest. Thank you and have a good day.

Sandra Best