“Great stay!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Mansfield
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Great place, easy to find! Stayed with a group of ladies attending a nearby conference. Very clean, seemed new, quiet stay, friendly staff. VERY good breakfast with above average selections! Good value too.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Anita45750
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Dear Anita
I want to take the time to personally thank you for filling out this survey. A loyal hilton customers, like yourself that helps put Hamptonality into our Hampton Inn & Suites. Our staff is dedicated to providing the best hospitalty possible to our wonderful guest. Thank you and have a good day.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

My wife & I stayed here on March 15, 2013. We got the King Suite with a whirlpool. First of the was one of the largest room I have ever seen. We have stayed in many hotels & suites, but this one was very nice. It was a smoking room, my wife is a smoker, I am not; what I found odd was I could not tell it was a smoking room when we first walked in. The room was very clean and fresh. The whirlpool was awesome, the water did not get cold and we used it for over an hour. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone. The staff was friendly and efficient. The price was affordable and worth every penny for services received.

Room Tip: Get room 125
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Dear Tim P,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out review on line, we value our guest feedback. 125 is a awesome room, it's my favorite in house as well. We do hope you return in the future. Have a good day

Reviewed March 13, 2013

"I like how it smells," said my eight year old son even before we flipped on the lights. It's a typical Hampton - and since Hampton's tend to be VERY consistent, you're almost ensured a nice room. This property is no exception.

Being from Mansfield, we sometimes need "extra bedrooms" for my parents house. I've stayed at a couple other properties at "The 169" exit, and this one is a notch above. The breakfast has a great selection, it's the little things like skim AND 2% milk...

I seek out indoor pools especially in the winter. This one is nice. I'm not sure the official open time though, the room information binder said 6 AM, the sign on the door says 9 (which seems late) and the whirlpool sign said 8. It's somewhere in there. The maintenance guy didn't mind us in there at 8:30, and even restocked the towels for us.

The only consideration is this hotel sometimes runs significantly more than the competition, which is why I've stayed elsewhere. On this particular weekend, the delta was narrow so I went with the sure thing.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear TeamW4
I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the review you left on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites, We appreciate the feedback from each guest. You had so many kind words regarding our facility. I am very happy you and your family enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you return in the future. Thanks and have a hospitable day!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The room was very nice. Much bigger and nicer than I had expected. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. I also used the fitness center. The equipment was very nice and enjoyable to use. No complaints about anything.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Brent,
I am very happy to see you took the time to fill out our survey. Our staff is dedicated to providing our guest a warm inviting stay. We love seeing that our customers are satisfied and well taken care of during their stay. I also wanted to thank you for being a loyal guest at The Hilton and our affiliates. We love serving you and will continue to make sure every stay with us exceeds your expectations. Thank you again!!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Right next to I-71 with easy access to Mohican State Park. Just watch out hurrying to get here; the hotel is next to the Highway Patrol. In Mansfield for business this time, but the pool plus whirlpool were great. Internet worked well, even in the pool area. Everything clean. Breakfast had hot options in addition to the waffles. Quite tasty and enjoyable. All this and an HHonors Diamond upgrade to an enormous suite [the size of 3 normal rooms!] Only issue was some broken tiles in the room.

Room Tip: Get that HHonors account going cuz it doesn't cost u a thing.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Tnj,
I wanted to take a moment and thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We value any feedback we receive. This allows us to know what we can do to further exceed your expectations with each and every visit. We look forward to serving you again soon and thank you again.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Try it you'll like it. Pleasant staff very clean and comfortable. Rooms are warm and inviting, wireless easy to acess, big comfortable duvets. Breakfast was hot, coffee very good, danish not so much. Easy access from US 71,

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear Ron
I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I am also thankful that you had such kind words to say reguarding our staff and facilty. I hope to have you return in the near future.

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

I travel alot. I stay at Hampton inn enough to start a Hilton Honors account and this was one of the first time using it. I wanted a king room and they had none so they upgraded me to a king suite. I was totally blown away by how much the gent wanted me to enjoy my stay. A+ Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2013
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Thank you very much sir, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Hilton Honor's is a wonderful program to belong to. By being a member, it does provide many perks. We hope to have you back in the future.