“Just delicious!”

Ranked #14 of 28 things to do in Mansfield
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Our family stopped by the Squirrel's Den after a visit to the Carousel in Mansfield. The chocolates were so delicious! I am very picky about chocolate and rarely eat it, but I ended up eating so many of their wonderful chocolates. Everyone in my family loved it.

It is an easy walk from the Carousel.

I will definitely be back. Would make a great place to get a gift.

The owner was so friendly and she mentioned she does tours for scout groups, etc.

All reviews
"candies"
"squirrels"
"trail"

Reviewed September 18, 2013

My husband and I visited this cute little chocolate shop when we were in the Mansfield area visiting family. The two ladies that were in the store the first day we went there were very nice and friendly. They make a lot of their chocolate items right there in the store and we got to watch them as they worked. They also have flavored popcorn and fudge. Their pumpkin pie fudge is amazing! We enjoyed all of the chocolates we purchased and even made a second trip back to get more before we left the area to come back home.