“Good Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed February 21, 2012

It's Olive Garden. Great Italian food. The service is very good and the location is convenient.

1  Thank belletrenini

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Right after the holidays, our server refused to serve us soup within a half hour. Then he left hot plates to the side of the table for my 8 year old to attempt to pick up and move to where they were sitting. Feb. 18th, 2012 around 5:30pm, our waiter would not do anything. If we flagged him down he would stop over, but after that, my wife asked him for a refill, he looked at her and turned his back on us and started talking to a female waitress. This was after the General Manager Heather was told of our bad experience from last time. This particular restaurant appears to be in need of either firing the male waiters that don't seem to care if you enjoy your dinner, or start managing this like an actual restaurant.

1  Thank Loni P
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Never have gotten a bad meal at Olive Garden can make a whole meal out of their salad & breadsticks!

Reviewed July 16, 2011

I met my daughter and her boyfriend there for Dinner on friday evening around 5. It seems that their menu has been shaved down a bit, not as many choices as before. I love the breadsticks and salad, but you are now charged extra for the salad. It is a small amount in a shared bowl for your table. I had the eggplant, which was pretty good. My daughter had a ravioli dish and her beau had a flatbread pizza. I had Iced tea to drink and they had a soda. The bill was brought to our table while we were still eating (actually we were not even half way though) and we were offered boxes to take our food home. Our bill was almost $50. We felt pressured to leave before we were actually done eating, so we took our food with us. I seriously doubt I will be back. We will probably go back to Red Lobster, where the food is more reasonably priced, the waitresses are more friendly, and the atmosphere is more relaxed.

1  Thank LeisaRN
Reviewed February 14, 2010

Olive Garden Mansfield offers a casual italian inspired atmosphere that complements it's generous portioned meals as well as it's reasonably priced drinks.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!