“Expensive!”

Dining options: Reservations
Ohio, United States
“Expensive!”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Very high prices and not worth the expense. I won't waste my time or money to go back here. Service was terrible, prices excessive and wait time was rediculous.

Mansfield, Ohio, United States
“Good food”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We get gift certificates for Outback for Christmas and Birthdays. We go there sometimes even when they run out. Like the pork dinner the most.

Visited March 2012
Mansfield, Ohio
“Go for the bloomin onion”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

There bloomin onion is awsome and there bread. I would rather have steaks somwhere else.

Mansfield, Ohio
“Best Steak”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Our favorite place for a special night out. I love the bread they serve and the salad with sweet tangy dressing is best , and always have to get a bloomin onion!

Salt Lake City
“Not the best Outback I've been to”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

This place was really crowded, so it is popular. When we finally got seated, we were given dinnerware wrapped in cocktail napkins, because they were "out of linen". Both of our steaks were way overdone, and my friend's porterhouse was very thin (maybe 1/2"). I've been to numerous Outback's, and this is certainly the most disappointing of them all.

Visited October 2011