“Business Lunch”
Review of China Club

China Club
Reserve with OpenTable
China Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 140 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed May 23, 2013

One of my favorite places to go in Mansfield, Ohio when in town for business is the China Club. I just love their food, everything is always excellent. I've eaten at the restaurant a few times but the head partner of the company usually has them cater our lunches every once in awhile, just like they did yesterday. They also have wonderful customer service and you won't be let down.

~T

1  Thank G3ntl3manR0gu3

Reviewed May 19, 2013

China Club has become our go to restaurant when we visit the area. Nice atmosphere, good service and the food is delecious.

1  Thank Shafo
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The food was amazing and the service was great! My only complaint was the price. We got two appetizers, two dinners and one desert. I also had three beers, but was a little blown way when our bill was over 100 dollars for Chinese food. But if money is no object I would recommend this to others as the food was very good and it also has a nice atmosphere.

1  Thank MMudra