“Great Greek food.. make sure you try it out if you haven't already!”

Athens Greek Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 140 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Two locations in Mansfield; one downtown and one in Ontario. Downtown one doesn't have much ambiance. It does have some, but unfortunately it doesn't have more, because it would help it a lot I think. Great food. I mean GREAT. It doesn't cost much at all and you'll have enough food for sure. As for the Ontario location, this one looks a lot better and from what I can see each dish cost about a dollar more than the downtown one. But hey.. even then it's still worth it. I usually get the combination plate: Gyro meat, souvlaki meat, tomatos, oniions, tzatziki sauce (very very good!), tasty pita bread and french fries served open on a plate. But last time I just had the gyros open plate, which was still filling and fantastic flavor. If you haven't.. make sure try it out!

1  Thank Malachi73
There are newer reviews for Athens Greek Restaurant

Reviewed February 2, 2014

My husband and I have had the privilege of enjoying excellent Greek food at Greek festivals in our home area. Greek food in restaurants, on the whole while good, did not compare to the festival fare...until Athens Greek Restaurant. The restaurant is small and simply decorated. The server was excellent and very helpful with suggestions. The food was prepared quickly and served promptly and was delicious! The portions were more than we could eat. We eagerly accepted the "box" to take our leftovers with us. We tried felafel chips for the first time. This is the one item that I do not recommend (we also don't like sweet potato chips, etc.) This restaurant gives great food and great value for the price. We will definitely return there when in the area again. I also appreciate that the restaurant is family oriented and is closed on Sundays and major holidays.

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I had the classic gyro and potato salad and both were excellent! Couldn't finish the gyro because it was so large, and was definitely worth $5 :)

Reviewed September 27, 2013

This place was a small sit down restaurant that offered authentic Greek food at a great price. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This place is great. It has friendly service great Greek food and friendly service. i come here every Friday for lunch.