“Friendly, clean stop for a good breakfast.”
Review of Derrenbergers Family Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Derrenbergers Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We didn't think the place was open after reading previous reviews, but we plugged in the directions and were happy to find the restaurant still open!
What we found when we arrived was the new and improved restaurant. Gone were the retro decorations. They've been replaced by modern, comfortable decor. The staff couldn't be any friendlier and the food is good.
So if you're looking for a good breakfast with a cozy feel, this is your place. Think Frisch's (or Perkins or Denny's), but cleaner. Much cleaner. And yes, the kids still get to pick a present from the treasure chest. My daughter enjoyed her Mickey Mouse pancake (I think her meal was a whopping $1.99!)
If I HAD to pick something for improvement, it might be the restrooms. They should be as cozy as the rest of the restaurant.
Well done!

1  Thank Debbie H
There are newer reviews for Derrenbergers Family Restaurant

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant moved just down the street when their old site was sold for a Panera franchise. They offer the same food and friendly service -- give them a try!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Love this place been enjoying their food for many years. Breakfast and the waffles are my favorite.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My family eats here every week, we love it even more in the new place. Weekend service is the best of any place I have ever eaten.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Just moved to town. I discovered this place. Was great breakfast. Eggs was cooked good and service was friendly. Good to have some mom and pop places out there