“Ask for Andres!”

Cuisines: American
Galion, Ohio
“Ask for Andres!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This place is great! Cheap food and drinks. We usually get a waiter by the name of Andres, he's extremely helpful and knowledgable about menu items.

• Visited April 2013

Columbus, Ohio
“Good food, Good prices”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Cheddar's offers a wide variety of food at very good prices. The atmosphere is nice, and the service is very good, also. Whether you're looking for a great hamburger or nice dinner of chicken tenders, you'll be pleasantly surprised. I think their onion rings are absolutely the best in the area. I go frequently.

• Visited November 2012
Ashland, Ohio
“My favorite Restaurant Umm ummm Good!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I love everthing I order at cheddars. But my favorite is the Ribs and Tenders dinner, Yummm. Its always awesome. And so is the service.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank B C
Shelby, Ohio
“Always delicious and very good value!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My family enjoys eating at Cheddars. Our family of 5 appreciates the variety of the menu. The prices can't be beat for the quality of food you are served. You must try the Spinach Dip and the Chicken Ceasar Penne Salad. My daughters enjoy the chicken tenders both as a meal and on the salad. For dessert, getting a Cookie Monster will never disappoint. The restaurant always appears clean. The staff is never anything but friendly and efficient. The bar serves fabulous drinks, I've never ordered something I haven't enjoyed. Good place to take kids, take a break from shopping, or for a girls night out.

Visited February 2013
Marion, Ohio
“Our last visit”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We've gone here for years and have seen the food quality and value steadily go downhill. It used to be our favorite place to dine, even spending several New Year's Eves there. Our previous visit had not been very good, but we decided to give them one more chance. We'll not be going back, as the food is just not that good and the service could be better.

• Visited January 2013

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!