“It Has Changed - For The Worse”

and 1 more site!
Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages
Ranked #2 of 4 Mansfield B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 24, 2007

I have stayed here 3 previous times & even wrote a great review. But the cottages are now under new ownership! I reserved a cottage for our visit, but became uneasy when I was charged the full amount on my credit card immediately and my mother mentioned that it was under new ownership. So I called back & they were very rude, this is when I decided to stay elsewhere. When I called to cancel (3 months in advance) the lady interrogated me about why I was canceling - even going so far as to ask where my husband worked & why he could not take time off!! She said that I would be charged a 10% cancellation fee!! I was so mad since I not cancelling at last minute. After all my complaining I ended up having to pay a $45 fee for not even staying there! The previous owners took such great care of their customers and it is such a drastic change. I am just glad I didn't have our visit ruined any further by staying here again. My previous review was written before new ownership. So beware!

Stayed: March 2007
7  Thank SouthernMiss
There are newer reviews for Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center Bellville
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#8 of 15 in Mansfield

Been to Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages? Share your experiences!