“Awesome experience….again and again!”

Rocky's Pub & Grill
Ranked #19 of 140 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We come to Mansfield to tube at Snow Trails and there is NO other place for a relaxing, delicious meal! The fish is ALWAYS fresh and creatively cooked. We love their soups and appetizers as well. Husband loves the spaghetti, an old family recipe we're told. If he's lucky, they have meatballs too. Consistency is the key here, we have never had a bad meal here, When they are busy, we sit at the bar and enjoy it there as well. We are proud to bring our friends here and Rocky's beats all of the restaurants we have gone to in Columbus! Service is exceptional and meals are spectacular! The best!

There are newer reviews for Rocky's Pub & Grill

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

This is a little known bar/restaurant that has been in the square of Mansfield for many moons. Always a well aged steak ( black&blue steak is my favorite) a little on the high end for price but I promise you that you will get your $ worth. Always fresh seafood also. The menu is small but everything is beautifully mastered. ENJOY

1  Thank ohiopostman
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Rocky's has a very nice atmosphere, a little dark, but it's nice and relaxing. The couple we were with are seafood lovers and raved about their food. My husband and I's steak we thought to be average. They were cooked to the perfect temperature, but the flavor was nothing special. I was disappointed, especially because I got the Kobe Steak. And when the bill came and I saw that the Kobe steak special was $60, I was REALLY disappointed. Appetizers, soup, salad and dessert were great though. Very wonder staff!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

For the people rating the deli or the leaning tower of pizza higher than rocky's pub, I'm sorry but I could not disagree more. Frankly it's silly even to compare these establishments. Rockys serves excellent food, including a really good Kobe steak .... The only drawback to Rockys .... And this is really a function of what you are looking for is, is that the atmosphere is exactly like that of a downtown high class steak joint circa 1980. You can just imagine the air being filled with smoke (which was banned in Ohio many years ago) as you sit on the springy seats and look at the plastic flowers.... But the place is cozy, and brings back memories of a time long gone. If you are looking for good food, really good good for mansfield, and a little throwback.... This is the place for you.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Your hosts Rick and Sally will tantalize your tastebuds with their innovative menu. Always fresh...always good....daily specials. When Sally bakes a rack of lamb you don't want to pass it up!!