“It's a nice, easy meal”

Old Bag of Nails Pub
Ranked #18 of 140 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: One of several Ohio locations.
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This is exactly what you'd expect from a gastropub. One nice feature is they have the obligatory sports bar with a good section of bars & large TVs but also have a restaurant area if you want to talk to the person you're with. Service is competent & friendly, the food is well cooked and well presented even if the menu is uninspired. But if you're looking for a culinary adventure, what possessed you to pick this place?

Reviewed December 31, 2013

It's a wonderful gastropub with a good range of foods at very good prices. The staff are friendly and helpful. There's also a sports bar with a range of beers.

1  Thank Eddy E
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

The service was so bad on my last two visits I will not go back. The first time I had to find someone to wait on us. Both times after we received our food the service was done. The only way we got refills and the bill was to ask someone to send our server. They weren't busy. Their fish and chips is the best.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've visited this location for the 4th X when working in area.
From east coast and close my eye's and take a spoon of clam chowder mmmmmmm!!!
Yellow fin on bed of salad special on Mon, mmmmmm !!!!
Will visit again next trip.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to grab a pint and a bite to eat while I'm in Mansfield. On my most recent visit, I went with a group of 10, all family, so we were okay with everyone sharing. Therefore, I got to sample a lot more dishes than I usually do. I must say, I was impressed with everything we ordered. I particularly enjoyed the steamed mussels, which came in a spicy broth that really accentuated the flavor. As usual, they have a great selection of beers, including many local brews, which I appreciate. We sat on the patio, which can sometimes leave you forgotten by your server, but the service was great and you can't beat the patio when the weather is nice.