“friendly staff”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Mansfield
A TripAdvisor Member
“friendly staff”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I really enjoyed our stay here. It's next to good businesses and restaurants which helps people like us whom is not from there get around better. I did have a few issues with the bathroom but, once I tAlked to the manager Stephanie she had them resolved the next day. I liked how they let me move up to the third floor instead of the first. Even considering that I had 2 kids with me. All in all I really enjoyed my stay and will be back.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Just as described. Most comfortable bed I have ever been in. Friendly staff. Very clean. Very convenient. Many options all around for food and other necessities. Just all around a great experience. Would definitely recommend to anyone whether business or pleasure.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Harvey York Co
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We stayed here between a visit to the rock and roll hall of fame in Cleveland and an NHL game in Columbus. We had a king room with fridge and microwave, there was an indoor pool and hot tub, which we had all to ourselves. Bed was comfy, nice flat screen HD TV, continental breakfast was the usual fare. There is a Cracker Barrel across the parking lot and an Applebees across the street.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sharon J
Mansfield
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The representative at the front desk when I checked in set the tone for my entire stay. She was rude and unpleasant to say the least. I stayed one night and hosted a small toddlers birthday party in my room (which i made clear before booking my room and was told that as long it didnt get too loud it was ok).I made an effort to ensure that we were not disturbing other guest and even borrowed their vaccum cleaner and cleaned the room myself before my departure that went completely unnoticed. When i contacted the manager the next day she read the notes that the employee wrote about me and my guest everything was negative to say the least. Not to mention my credit card was charged for making local calls I was told that the charges would be refunded because it was their mistake. Not to mention people who were trying to reach me were never transferred to my room and was hung up on. To say the least in the best way i know possible lessoned learned and I will not be returning. The hotel restroom looked like it hadnt been cleaned in ages....Gross!!! Not what it looked like on there website at all!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ebony a
Rochester, NY
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Stayed here for one night with my wife after a weekend away. Check in was fast and the room was very clean. The soap and shampoo had a very fresh, citrus scent, which my wife liked a lot. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. We also really liked having the refrigerator and microwave in the room. We did not partake in the free breakfast, since there were a lot of people in the dining area and not a lot of space. We saw that there were cereals, breads, yogurt, some fruit and waffle batter and a waffle iron. We walked to the Cracker Barrel for breakfast which was just across the parking lot. Overall, we would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Galena, Ohio, USA
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I had to be in Mansfield for two nights in a row and live 45 mins away so wanted an affordable place to stay instead of driving home in the middle of the night and back the next day. Found this gem! Close to the highway but not the noise that can come with it. Restaurants and Walmart within walking distance, more close by. Room was very clean with nice décor. Bed was very comfortable! In room microwave and refrigerator very convenient. Good breakfast with several options. Staff was pleasant to deal with. TV has plug and play capabilities so PS3 came along. Wi-Fi a little slow, same as any other hotel. Could use more parking. Overall I would definitely recommend and stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple