“Outstanding!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have been to Wokano twice in the past 6 months. The food is delicious and the Hibachi grill is the best place to sit and eat. The chefs are very skilled and entertaining. The sushi I ordered was great too! Next time you think you want to go out to a casual national chain restaurant, switch it up and go to Wokano. You won't regret it!

There are newer reviews for Wokano

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We were a group of 5 and the service, food and atmosphere was absolutely awsome. We did the Hibachi and what a hoot! Our chef was funny and so talented. The food was so good also. I rate it a 5 and will definitely be going back. Great Job Wokano.

Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Wokano is an absolute dump - I have no idea how it is ranked as high as it is (just small number of reviews I suppose). We called ahead and made reservations for six and arrived early. Five of our party were there and we asked that they please show us our table, to which the owner shook her head. Confused, I asked what was going on. "You have to wait for your full party to arrive."

Our sixth member arrived on time for our scheduled reservation - and we waited. Group after group of walkins were seated while my party of six with reservations did not get so much as a glass of water for an HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES.

On top of that, the audacity of the owner to be so rude really blew my mind. As we sat it became apparent just how dirty the restaurant was. There were dirty Tupperware containers and an open garbage pail in the sushi prep station, the cashier station had old sushi sitting on the dirty tiles, dust filled the vents, there was even a giant crack in the ceiling where it appeared they were going to seat us. This place is a real dump and I would recommend just going to a local chain - as much as I hate to say that. I was afraid to eat there and then the dirty silverware they brought me really confirmed that.

Highlight of the evening: our hibachi chef accidentally shoved his finger in someone's sauce dish before handing it to them and was totally going to act like it didn't happen until I pointed it out. It was funny, but appalling-gross funny - not "ha-ha" funny.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We are regulars at Wokano. The food is fresh and amazing. The warm sake in the winter hits the spot. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Great sushi hand rolled on premises, fun hibachi and great for takeout. I really enjoy stopping in here and having lunch, or getting carryout, and I highly recommend the hibachi dinners!

1  Thank Collin S