“Fun place”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2012

The food is good and it is fun to have the chef at your table.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

Guess it's what I should have expected from a small town. I asked for steamed rice and was served fried rice and the lobster was like rubber. I wouldn't go there again or recommend it.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

If you have never been to a hibachi grill before you have got to try Wokano's. The chef is very entertaining and the food is amazing. I was skeptical to try this place at first cause I am not a big fan of sushi and didn't know if I would like the japanese food. They definitely won me over. This place is great!