“Dakota Grill”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Steve's Dakota Grill is a decent place.
They offer a huge menu and alot of different selections.
I had a 10oz filet that was prepaired well.
The service was ok but could have been better.
The prices were comparable to these type of resturants

There are newer reviews for Steve's Dakota Grill

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We joined a few friends for dinner and had a pretty good meal! The steak and ribs I ordered were very good and my wife's broiled shrimp were fantastic. The service was great; our drinks were kept full throughout the dinner. We enjoyed our meal very much!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

My husband was craving prime rib. The last time he had it it at another restaurant it was tough and flavorless. We were greeted and seated right away. We had a young man named Taylor wait on us. It was only his second day on the job. He was very friendly and was a great server. I ordered a lemon drop martini and for 7.50 I received a 4 oz bitter vodka concoction that was very disappointing. I ordered the peppercorn rib steak and my husband got the large prime rib. The salads they brought out were fresh and tasty. We loved the dressings. There were warm bread rolls accompanied by a maple butter. I personally would have preferred plain butter but the maple butter is good if you like that sort of thing. When the entrees came out John had this gorgeous prime rib and a 2lb sweet potato on his plate. Unfortunately the potato was hard and undercooked so he had to send it back. When my plate came out I was outraged that they would actually serve this to a paying customer ! I am well aware that rib steak is fatty but this was a fat and grizzle patty marbled with a bit of meat! I never ever send food back as a rule but this was an 18.00 steak. The server brought our new plates out quickly and John had a new good potato. They gave me a sirloin I asked for instead. This steak was also in two hunks separated by grizzle and cooked beyond well l done . You would think they might try to give me a good piece of meat the second time around? I will go somewhere else for steak. For the money this was not worth it.

1  Thank debra1959
Reviewed October 29, 2013

the hotel that we stayed at in Mansfield recommended this place to eat prime rib now we know why it was excellent.

1  Thank qotray
Reviewed June 10, 2013

we both got the prime rib in past have always had good food at your place this time was tough and not cooked properly we did not get our money worth was very displeased ended up takin our food home giving our doggie a treat!

1  Thank Brenda B