“Never go again!”

mansfield
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never go again!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

By all means don't stop here ! I take my wife out for dinner ,she ordered the cowboy steak I ordered the 12 oz prime rib. The place still looks like it did 10 years ago maybe 15 ,It Needs a make over. The waitress slow!! The food way over priced especially for prime rib that had more grisol in it than meat flavor was over powered by the aus juice and over seasoned, Seriously don't waste your time ! I suggest to go to Logans on 4th st Mansfield Ohio right across from the mall!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank buckyeyefan0812

Ashland, Ohio
“Steak and so much more.”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband and I like to eat at Steve's Dakota Grill. There steak dinners are awesome, and they have great chicken too. We have eaten at Steve's many times and always have a wonderful meal. I would definately recommend this restaurant.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank B C
Shelby, Ohio
“Great Valentine's experience again!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Took the wife out for a valentine dinner at our fav place. We had to wait to be seating a little but thats normal for holidays. Our server Michelle was great and started us off with drinks. Ordered the calamari appetizer and it was delicious. My wife ordered the filet and came out with a perfect pink center. I ordered the Lobster dinner and it was also perfection! I read the previous review and they don't broil their lobsters unless you ask. The lobsters here are steamed to I guess keep them from drying out and in my opinion thats the best way to get a full flavored tender lobster. mmmm, im hungry again writing this review! Anyway, great time and we took our carrot cakes to go. Love this place!

• Visited February 2013
Mansfield, Ohio, United States
“Will not go back”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Maybe our first mistake was not ordering steak. It was our 18th Anniversary meal and I got the 1# lobster tail. It came to the table looking brownish, and not brolied brown. I tasted it and it tasted almost like BBQ. Come to find out they put streak seasoning ON THEIR $36 LOBSTER!
I sent it back and asked for it to be plain (or just normal) and was told it would be 12-15 mins. I ate my onion straws and watched my husband eat his trout. The server was new and we had conversations each time she came to check on us. She asked about how lobster is normally cooked, I told her steamed or broied, she must have heard "boiled" because that is what I got 45 mins later. Very unappealing looking. I gave up and packed it up. They didn't even take off the extra glass I wine I asked for while waiting for the second round. NOT WORTH $80 + tip

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Nancy L
Cleveland, Ohio
“Girlfriend getaway”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great value, huge steak dinner for $13.99. Good service. Steaks cooked as ordered. If not traveling, we would have needed "doggie bags".

Visited October 2012