See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Room was mildly dirty, which I could over look. There was not heat in the room which sucked because it was freezing out side and a draft came through by the heating unit. Staff forgot to turn a breaker on to allow the heater to work. Hallways and front desk areas smell like cigarettes due too employees smoking in the housekeeping and laundry areas. Employees were all nice to us but I don’t think they get paid well or were trained well.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2019

If my husband hadn't been sick, or we would have left and went to a different hotel! Hair trimmings piled in corner in the bathroom, someone else's sock behind the end table. Only one outlet socket for fridge and microwave, but the fridge didn't work anyway! Mold around and in the exhaust fan in the bathroom. I quit looking after that. We won't stay here again!

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank Jet68114745789
Reviewed January 24, 2019

Booked a room 30+ days in advance, upon arrival was told the king room I booked and ask for had others in it and that I really only booked for a queen room. Said I could move to another floor away from friends if I wanted a king. What was the point in taking my reservation and asking for a credit card to hold my room if you intended to give it away.

1  Thank Tami K
Reviewed January 23, 2019

Poor water pressure in rooms. Parking lot not plowed [2 hours after checkout plow arrived]. Very minimal towels. I hate to have to beg for wash clothes or towels! Breakfast bar pulled quickly rather than offering to support hungry hot beverage seekers that filled the void in management's inadequacies.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Guide60033641920
Reviewed January 22, 2019

Room looks nice when walking in, as soon as sitting in the couch it’s covered in stains, stink bugs coming out of the ac/heat unit. The tv did not work in the living room area, heat did not work in the bedroom, towels were stained, between the mattress and bed frame tons of dirt and hair!!! I would never stay here again, would of left that night but had no where else to go !!!

1  Thank Happiness08630397244