Fairfield Inn & Suites Mansfield Ontario
$83
QualityInn
Travelodge Mansfield(Mansfield)(Great Value!)
$55
Best Western Richland Inn-Mansfield(Mansfield)(Great Value!)
$84
$101
Heritage Inn(Mansfield)
$61
All reviewsguest laundrythe hotel offersfitness centerindoor poola great staythe ohio statebeds were comfortabletowelsdesklaptopassortmentclerkmuffinshighway
Reviewed October 9, 2011

This hotel met every criteria for a great stay. The check-in was quick and friendly. The room was in excellent condition and perfectly clean. The room was quiet and the temperature control worked perfectly. The internet connection was fast.

There was an indoor pool which was well maintained and open until midnight.

The breakfast was very good. Lots of nice extras and completely stocked past the time that was the advertised end time.

Quick checkout. Plenty of parking. Friendly, helpful staff. I couldn't ask for anything more, especially at this price.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2011

I thought this was a really nice hotel. It was about 1 minute from where we were for a conference and I really liked it. It was very clean, the staff was very friendly, and they had a pool and hot tub. The room was a nice sized room with a king bed, a desk with a chair, an extra chair in the corner, and an lg flat screen which was awesome. The bed was memory foam or tempur pedic or something like that and was very comfortable. The thing I thought was really cool was it had a microwave and a mini fridge in there for our pops and when we warmed up left over food from supper. I really liked this hotel and I would stay there again, if I was in Mansfield again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2011

There really wasn't anything I liked about this place. It was booked by my company, so I didn't have a choice, but assuming you do...pick the Hampton Inn next door! This hotel needs updating and cleaning! I had mold on the ceiling and the carpet did not look like it had been vaccuumed. Most people in our group had similar issues, so I didn't bother to ask to change rooms. Walls are paper thin. There is no fitness room.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank AEgan
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Nice clean hotel. Close to highway and many shops, restaurants and bars. You can actually walk to several if you smartly choose not to "drink & drive". My only complaint was that the hot tub was closed for repair during our entire stay. I was looking forward to unwinding in the hot tub, but I'm sure that is just a temporary thing and simply bad timing for us.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2010

This hotel is an older property, but it met expectations in that everything was clean and neat. It is nowhere close to I-71 but its the only Marriott property in the Mansfield area. Stayed here on points so I find it hard to complain. Breakfast was good and staff were friendly. Overall it met my needs.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo