All reviews right next door restaurants and shopping the breakfast area room was clean business trip free breakfast hot tub excellent hotel one night stay staff was very friendly fitness center would stay here again bagels easy access parking lot indoor pool hampton
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

We stayed one night and were very impressed with hotel. Staff very pleasant. Very clean and well appointed.
Would have given it 5* but the breakfast was mediocre.
Would definitely return.
Used Priceline, were given a single double bed and staff fix that for us.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2019

We spent one night but as expected with Hampton Inns top notch and excellent friendly helpful staff. We were passing through on our way home from visiting family. Various Restaurants close by to the Inn as well. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2019

I was extremely satisfied with my stay here! Everyone was very friendly to me and everything was clean! The bed was EXTREMELY cozy. I was thankful for this hotel because not a lot of the hotels in this area house people under 21 but this one does!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2019

The staff here are all absolutely wonderful! Rooms were very clean. The breakfast area was very nice. The complimentary coffee is fantastic. I will definitely stay here again and choose Hampton Inn over any other hotel in the future.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Do not make a reservation on a busy weekend. They overbooked their hotel for a weekend in July. They then cancelled my reservation without my permission. I made the reservation 6 months in advance! Now all the hotels in the area are sold out and I cant even get a room. Im pretty sure this does not meet Hiltons standards and I will be calling their corporate office.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
MelanieS4718, Assistant General MAnager at Hampton Inn Mansfield/Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Dear Eric:

We sincerely apologize for having to cancel your employee reservation booked for July 2019. The overbooking situation occurred due to a glitch in the reservation system that allowed bookings through 3rd party sites, Team Member Travel, and Award Stays. Unfortunately the hotel was already sold out prior to your booking as well as those of many others.

We canceled the reservations and notified you @ the end of February in order to provide you with as much time as possible to make other arrangements. There are a couple of hotels in Ashland, Ohio that still have availability as of today.

Again, I offer our sincerest apologies.

Melanie