This really is more like a Day's Inn or Motel 6. Rooms are old, with almost no furniture. Television has limited number of channels. Bathroom a bit dingy and very worn. Advertises a gym but only three pieces of equipment. Has a pool but very small. "Business center" is two computers. The breakfast is limited at best. Have been to far better Hampton's.
The hotel is right on a major street. If you want to avoid noise you have to ask for a room facing the Fairfield Inn next door away from the street. I asked for a quiet room when I entered my reservation and they had allocated me a room right on the street. Fortunately the helpful person at the front desk moved me. The staff, I would say, is very good.
For the price there has to be something better in the area. So if you are coming to Mansfield, shop around. This place charges Hilton prices but is not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your day off right at the Hampton Inn Mansfield/Ontario hotel with free hot breakfast, WiFi and access to our fitness center and indoor pool. Feel right at home with the soft seating and clean and fresh Hampton bed(R) in your room. Discover quaint shops, NASCAR racing and skiing, all set beneath the Appalachian Mountains near our Mansfield, Ohio hotel. From the city's remarkably preserved historic homes and museums to our lush gardens, you'll find plenty to do once you check into our convenient hotel in Mansfield, Ohio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Mansfield/Ontario reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Mansfield/Ontario Hotel Mansfield
- Mansfield Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Mansfield/Ontario Ohio