I stayed here for a nursing exam at a local hospital.
After a very quick and easy check in, I was given a little gift bag with a few goodies in it and a note wishing me good luck on the exam on behalf of the Holiday Inn. That was very sweet and a nice touch.
The room was average.
The water preassure in the shower was awesome!
The bed was uncomforatable.
The single-touch buttons on the phone did not seem to work for the front desk or room service. I had to dial the extension.
I did order room service twice - great prices and great food. It was very fast and the servers were very nice.
There was no alarm clock in then room.
The only issue I had was the noise. The walls did seem to be very thin. And let me tell you, I can usually sleep through a loud thunderstorm.
I was awakend the first morning by a crazy snow plow driver outside my window, plowing the area for the delivery truck to come in. The plow was at it for TWO HOURS!! Then, the delivery truck came and idled for another hour. I know the hotel had no control over this, but I mention it because it was very loud through the windows and walls!
The second night, I was bothered by a group of very loud women having a party. They were laughing, clapping, singing, stomping, pounding on the floors and walls.... I thought they were right next door, it was that loud. I called the front desk and complained. An hour later, the noise had not died down and I called again. They said they were unable to find the noise.
At this point, I went looking for it. I finally found the party - on the next floor up and 5 doors down from my room!!! They were that far away and STILL that loud!! I called the font desk again, gave them an exact room number and they said "Ohhhh..it's on the floor above you????"
By 1 am, the noise was still going on so I marched down to the front desk and the attendant said, "We've told them twice, what more do you want us to do??" Then they offered to move me.
This was NOT an option since I had to be up at 5am to take an exam. I should not have been the one having to move. She said she would call again, but the noise continued until 3am. I could hear their conversations...
The noise was so bad!!
I did get them to comp a night from my bill, but the fact was, I got little to no sleep due to the noise and the staff not really willing to do anything about it.
As far as the room and the hotel itself, it was average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax, it's Holiday Inn! Rest assured that your stay at Mansfield's only full service hotel will be a trip to remember. . Enjoy our convenient location near Mansfield's most popular attractions including the historic Carousel District, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Amish Country, historic Ohio State Reformatory, OSU Mansfield Branch and so much more. The Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites offers some of Mansfield s finest dining in it's own Murphy s Pub and Grille. Our hotel is packed with amenities a heated indoor pool, whirlpool and recently renovated fitness center. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mansfield Conference Center will suit all of your corporate needs. We offer banquet and meeting facilities accommodating up to 400 people. We are centrally located to Gorman Rupp, Warren Rupp, General Motors, Med Central, Crane Plumbing, Hyundai-Ideal Electric and many other local businesses. Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites-Mansfield, Ohio is perfect for the business and leisure traveler alike! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Mansfield Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Mansfield Hotel Mansfield
- Mansfield Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Mansfield Conference Center Ohio