All reviews front desk hotel restaurant nice holiday new cards staff was very friendly special rate would stay here again top floor nice place business trip check in was easy next morning alarm clock renaissance spruce microwave lotion
Reviewed February 21, 2014

This hotel was chosen due to a Feb special on points per stay and I'm glad we stayed here. Others mentioned the run down area it sits in. I'd agree that Mansfield has fallen on hard times but the hotel and surrounding grounds seemed fine to me. What made this stay great was the fact that there is a nice pool in the basement, the room and common areas were clean and the location worked excellently for a little getaway with our kids. There's an indoor/outdoor carousel and chocolate shoppe within 2 minutes of the hotel and two ski resorts (with tubing) no more than 30 minutes away.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I stayed here 1-15-2014, Room 614
This property is consistantly wonderful. The staff is very attentive, Normally when i arrive i see the night auditor Krista. she greets me with a smile and normally a joke! The breakfast crew is equally great, although they always want me to drink OJ (I hate OJ)...I travel to Mansfield monthly for business at the Adjesent Theatre, and enjoy the walk way that connects the two buildings, especially during these crazy cold snowy days.

Room tip: i prefer the 6th floor, its the highest with best views,
Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Loved my suite with a living room, kitchen and bedroom. Kitchen had everything including a full size refrigerator and dishwasher. Laundry machines were available at the end of hall. I was here for only two nights but could happily have stayed much longer. Hotel is in perfect downtown location with easy access to everything. Staff was helpful and greeted me each time I passed by reception desk. I'll be returning soon to this well-managed hotel.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2013

What a great experience! Came back to Mansfield for my grandfathers 92nd birthday so decided to stay at the local Holiday Inn since I am a member of the IHG rewards program. Front desk manager Paul went above and beyond to ensure my siblings and I were able to stay together at the hotel when online bookings showed sold out. The hotel was nicely renovated and the rooms spacious. We had a little issue with a double booked room and the team quickly resolved the issue with an upgrade and a few free cocktails! Enjoyed the family time and glad to have chosen this hotel. If I had one complaint - the onsite food wasn't bad but could have been better.

Room tip: join the rewards program!
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I booked this using points for a last minute visit to in laws. Isahia at the front desk gave my family and I an upgrade to a suite which was much appreciated. The only room issue I can complain about, is the shower/tub drain. it was very slow. other than that the room was clean and comfy. The hotel doesn't seems to be in the greatest location, but we encountered no problems. Will no doubt use this location again for future visits.

Date of stay: September 2013