“Great food”

Joey's Italian Grill
Ranked #4 of 42 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Food here is excellent, service is great. Nice addition to our community! I take my kids here often. It feels like a city restaurant in our small town. I have yet to try a dish I don't like. Being Italian that is saying something. I do not normally go out for Italian food because I am usually disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Joey's Italian Grill

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went home to visit my family and we all got together at Joey's for dinner. What a great place! The food, service, atmosphere were wonderful. The opened an addition and new patio this summer which is beautiful and gives them much needed seating as it is always packed. They don't take reservations so there may be a little wait but staff is super efficient and turn over is quick. Can't wait to go back.