“Best”

Los Compadres
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Been to Mexican restaurants all over and this one is is my favorite. Luckily for me it is only 2 miles from my house. The food and the service is great. Affordable. All good things to say, never had a bad experience.

There are newer reviews for Los Compadres

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Owners and staff are very friendly, the food is real Mexican. Very good value. Large portions. Margaritas are recommended.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Very good, authentic Mexican food. Service is good, and the servers are knowledgeable. We enjoyed our meal and would recommend anyone interested in a good Mexican meal should certainly give it a try.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife and I visited Compadres Mexican restaurant in Madison Ohio. We both ordered the combination plate. We chose the burrito, taco and chalupa which included refried beans and rice. The food, service and price were all excellent. The restaurant was clean and tidy. This is a real quality find in this smaller Ohio city.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We were introduced to Los Compadres several years ago, and so far it's the best Mexican restaurant in northeastern Ohio. My husband always gets the seafood enchiladas - they are absolutely fantastic. I usually have some sort of enchilada and it's always been good. Great salsa and chips too - a great meal at reasonable prices.