“A Nice Small Sport in Madeira - Okay Food”

Ferrari's Little Italy and Bakery
Reserve with OpenTable
Ferrari's Little Italy and Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Madeira
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Miami Avenue
Description: Ferrari's Little Italy & Bakery is located in the heart of Madeira, across from Madeira Kroger. Ferrari's is an authentic Italian Restaurant featuring Northern & Southern fare with excellent value & generous portions. Ferrari's has been operating for over twelve years and is family owned and operated by the Bassano family. The restaurant has two private dining rooms available for private parties, rehearsal dinners, corporate meetings, or family gatherings. We also have an outside patio dining area that is beautifully landscaped with an Italian mural and a stone lighted waterfall. Ferrari's offers full service dining, carry-out, and catering, with an on-premise Italian bakery and Italian grocery. At Ferrari's we feature family style dining. Our portions are large enough to share, they often border on the surreal. We invite you to enjoy the vera cucina piccola italia, the true cooking of Little Italy.
Reviewed May 6, 2018

My Father-in-law lives in Madeira, so anything in Madeira is the best. He is 90 years old and thinks everywhere we take him is a gourmet experience - even when he has no idea what he ordered. He is full Italian, but does not know anything about Italian food except what his mother made=and that's a little hazy. That's about all I have to say about Ferrari's. Not bad, but not special. Good-sized servings - easy to share. Friendly service. Busy because it is in a great location.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Very nice upscale casual restaurant. The staff were very friendly and polite despite my teen and I being a bit under dressed. The waitress was very informative & helpful. I guarantee that the next time I am in town, I will will go out of my way to enjoy another meal!

Reviewed April 20, 2018

We have been going to Ferrari's for years but tonight was a bad experience. One of our favorite dishes was the sole in Parmesan, a nice piece of fish with a delicate cheese crust. Tonight we were served an overcooked piece of fish swimming in a butter and caper sauce. We were told they were, "preparing it different now".
Unfortunately the menu had not been updated to reflect this change. We heard another patron say, "This isn't what I was served last time..." so apparently the menu isn't keeping up with the kitchen. The staff offered to exchange the fish for a piece of Lasagna which seemed rather bizarre; why would I want Lasagna if I originally ordered fish? At first I thought they would just take the $26 fish off the bill but the best they could do was give us a free $7 dessert - big deal! We've had many good meals at Ferrari's but tonight's experience really soured us; they need to do better. I don't see us going back there any time soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch. Enjoyed the food and service. Fettuccine Alfredo was excellent and panini was perfect. Great place for a nice lunch. Real food not reheated fast food. Every thing was fresh. I am so happy to find a place for good meal and not be rushed through my meal. Can’t wait to come back for dinner.

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Quaint restaurant with traditional Italian feel and food, red checkered tablecloths, and good service. Even the small portion of lasagna was enough for two meals. Exceptional quality