“Nice place to taste the Chicago Pizza” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chi-nnati's - CLOSED

Chi-nnati's
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Description: This is in the greater Cincinnati area, so I would list it under Cincinnati Restaurants. It is Chicago Style Pizza in Cincinnati -- thus the name Chi-nnati. The Pizza is amazing!!!! This place is so good!!!!
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Nice place to taste the Chicago Pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

it is located at less than one min from Kenwood Mall by car. there are enough space for parking and the seat available which makes larger group happy. I am from Chicago therefore, I know the taste of the deep dish pizza. This is nice place to experience a little of it. Deep Dish normally takes longer than other pizza, so if you want to try, you have to think about the waiting time.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Mason, Ohio
“Chicago style pizza in Cincinnati”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

One of the best pizza places in town, located near Kenwood Mall. Large seating capacity, so generally no wait for a table. Nice beer selection. Excellent service. Try it!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Vera L
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Chicago Style Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

We were in Cincinnati for the holiday from Chicago and went here with family. Usually, we don't expect much when we eat pizza outside of Chicago, but we were pleasantly surprised! The deep dish was great and the service was fantastic! It was a little bit of a wait, but well worth it!

Visited November 2012
“The best deep dish Pizza in Cincinnati!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have been in search of the best pizza in Cincinnati and we finally found it - here at Chi-nnati's. We ordered two med. deep-dish pizzas (on veggie lovers, and one meat lovers) for our family of 4. They warned us that it would take 35-40 minutes and we agreed to wait (even though the people with us ordered salads). We had some nice side salads while we waited. The pizza's were well worth the wait! The sauce was on the top of pizza - and the cheese and toppings were under that - but the sauce was fantastic. It was just great tasting, purried tomatoes (I think) - very fresh, not too salty, and no heavy seasonings. I've never had pizza so good. Highly recommend this pizza!

• Visited November 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“It was good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Let me start off by saying we did not try the deep dish which seems to be their signature. Pizza's were good but not outstanding. Service was bad. Every time the waiter came to check on us, I could tell he had another cigarette. Needless to say, he mistook the order and did not include my son's pizza. He did get the pizza for him and comped it off our bill but it did not arrive until we were all done with our meal. We were there on a Sunday night and the place was very slow. I would like to go back and try a deep dish. I am sure the waiter problem was just a situational thing. Pizza's were very expensive. I remember when I was a kid, pizza was the cheap meal for Satruday nights.

• Visited October 2012