“Great deep dish pizza.”
Review of Chi-nnati's - CLOSED

Chi-nnati's
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: This is in the greater Cincinnati area, so I would list it under Cincinnati Restaurants. It is Chicago Style Pizza in Cincinnati -- thus the name Chi-nnati. The Pizza is amazing!!!! This place is so good!!!!
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Checked out Chi-nnati's tonight for the first time. It was a bit noisy, but not overly so. Started with Da Calimari. Pretty standard. Then had "The All-In" deep dish. Thought it was delicious. Great sauce and cheese and toppings were good. Cool thing - my daughter got her own dino-shaped piece of dough that she was able to top herself and have it baked off. All in all enjoyed it and would go back.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

We have been to this restaurant at least 6 times in the past year, I do not know why we continue to try. Tonight we arrived at 6:00, there were 12 of us, but since it was so early we figured it would be OK (note... the restaurant was less than half full) We didn't get our salads until 7:15 and right after that the server asked my husband and I if we wanted our sandwiches before everyone else got their pizza, we said no, we wouldn't eat our food when no one else had theirs. The pizzas finally arrived around 8:00, but our sandwiches didn't come out for about 10 more minutes, you guessed it, they had been sitting there the whole time, hard as a rock and cold. My husband ordered an Italian beef, I wouldn't even have served that to our dog. I had the BBQ Chicken breast sandwich, not fabulous.... The server asked if she could get the manager, since my husband's sandwich was inedible, he said "that's Ok" not wanting to cause any trouble, but didn't eat the sandwich. The bill comes and of course the sandwich was still charged out, I felt like the server should have just taken it off. I feel after having received the worst possible service, the worst possible food, and having to pay $40.00 for it, we won't return. This isn't the first time we have had bad service or food or both at this restaurant. I feel we have given this place many "second chances" it's time for us to find another pizza place in the Kenwood/Madeira area.

1  Thank Cincygirl3boys
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My wife and I are in Cincinnati once a month to visit my family. This has become our favorite place to meet my sister and her husband for a double date. The pizza is above average, but what makes it great is the atmosphere. They have an extensive beer selection that has multiple microbrewery options. We enjoy the chance to enjoy a variety of beers in a relaxing and fun atmosphere that's not a college bar. Its the unique combination of good beer selection in a relaxed environment. Service has been solid both times we have been there.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

I have been transplanted to Cincinnati from Chicago. The pizza here is not worthy of a Chicagoan, but it is good compared to the typical Cincinnati pizza. It is definitely a "crossover" pizza. If you go early, drinks and appetizers are half off during the week. Appetizers are unique. Service is always good.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Saw the big banner for this restaurant with the beautiful and tempting pizza photo and carryout phone number while I was shopping at the Kenwood Town Center. Was hungry enough to make the phone call. Glad I did. We shopped for another 30 minutes and then drove over to pick-up our deep dish pizza. Restaurant was crownded and noisy. Took a while to get the order at the carry out. Drove another 30 minutes home. The pizza was fresh, delicious, quality ingredients, a good value for the price, and I would pick one up again if I were in the area. This was the real Chicago style. Saw they have Chicago hot dogs on the menu, too. Those are one of my favorites, so I am planning on going back. Will do it on a night I expect things to be more quiet, because the restaurant appeared to be very busy and slow in the dining room.