“A Good Place For An After Meeting Meal” 5 of 5 bubbles

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #16 of 38 Restaurants in Macedonia
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Macedonia, Ohio
“A Good Place For An After Meeting Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Our server was Denise and she was the only waitress on duty for the whole restaurant. She took our orders for a party of seven. Our food came quickly and was prepared just as requested. Other patrons were waited on in a similar fashion. The manager stopped by our table to say hello and to see if everything was OK. She was also cooking to make things go well and I told her how good my meal was. She said she was busy but she had caught up. Another server reported for work and the place was filling up. My milk shake was extra good and I really enjoyed my meal, Having had a dinner last week where the bill was $110.00 for two people I was glad to get my Steak 'n Shake bill for 18.00. for four people.........what a difference. The fancy restaurant was nice for a dinner once every two years. Steak 'n Shake is where I will go the rest of the time. I can't wait to try the breakfast choices after midnight.

• Visited October 2013

Albany, NY
“First Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

This is the first time my family ate at a Steak 'n Shake. Not bad!!! The burgers were very good. We didn't care for the shoestring fires, though they were prepared well. My husband ordered a shake. He said it was tasty but was way too thick to sip through the straw. All in all, the place offers good value while traveling.

• Visited June 2013
Macedonia, Ohio
“Glad I Tried Them”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

I was invited to stop in with a friend for a milkshake after a late evening meeting. After I saw the menu I decided to try a burger and fries with the shake. The personality plus server was Marissa and she was a very pleasant surprise suggesting meal options and seeing that our sandwiches were just right. They were complicated with a few twists that were perfectly presented. I don't like the fries they use so I saved them and gave them to the birds...who did not complain one bit. My milkshake was delicious and just the way I ordered it and I will be sure to come back often for them. I will try the burgers again but I will get a double or triple as the single I got was not filling enough. When the bill came I was once again struck with the value of my purchase. Good food, good prices and good service with a smile was my experience. I am glad I tried Steak 'n Shake in Macedonia, Ohio and I'll be back soon!

• Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Burgers are good, shakes are awesome
Service is good also good. Not a big fan of the fries shoestring.

Aurora
“Best value for a burger, fries and a drinnk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

The burgers are fairly good, but sometimes a bit sloppy.
I enjoy the fries, my wife likes the chili, and the service is typically fine, although can be spotty.

The value is what brings us back. You can't beat the combo meal - better tasting than fast food, and actually less money!

The only oddity - the vanilla malt shake had an odd taste the last two times I ordered it. I'm not sure what's going on there...

• Visited March 2012