“Great Buffet!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Northfield, Ohio
“Great Buffet!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband and I go there all the time, since it is only 5 min. from our home. The food is very good, my grand children love it. They have the BEST sushi/

Visited January 2013
2 Thank ally467

Florida
“Great Buffet and selection! YES YES YES!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I read the review done by someone else that rated it poor this past December, which I cannot understand! I enjoy Asian food and go to buffets almost everywhere we travel. I was visiting our son who lives nearby. He took us there about a year ago and we enjoyed it and decided to go this past December again for lunch. The food and selection are great as well as being hot and fresh. The sushi bar for me was the highlight. They have at least 12 varieties of sushi. I tried it all! They also have Japanese seaweed, nicely prepared. They also have a great selection of chicken and seafood dishes. I especially enjoyed their General Tso's & chicken on a stick. The food did not appear to be overly oily. If you come here and not able to find something you like, I would be shocked. A good selection and variety for people that don't like Asian food. The prices for lunch is great!

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank G A
“Nice and clean restaurant.”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Apparently this is under new ownership, food aways hot and fresh, restaurant is beautiful and clean. We will be back!

3 Thank Paulmacedonia
Largo, Florida
“NO NO NO”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

this place is horrible and I love Chinese food...do NOT go there, it was closed down as one name because of serving questionable food, then reopened under this name.

Visited December 2012
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Hollis, New Hampshire
“Good Bargain, Good food.”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Great buffet with a wide variety of choices. Food is hot and fresh. They have 4 full buffet areas. They have a desert bar and a cold seafood bar. I did not try the fish as to me it did not look good, but everything else seemed fine. Go at lunch time as its like 1/2 price.

• Visited June 2012