La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Macedonia
Reviewed September 25, 2013

After a long day of travel with our three grandchildren and the family dog it was good to finally reach our reserved rooms. As usual we found these rooms to be very clean and nice. A Bob Evans restaurant was conveniently right next door, so we had our dinner, used the beautiful pool and slept like babies. The early morning breakfast was light but good. Staff were helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 13, 2013

My friend and I stayed at this hotel on our way to Chicago from New England during a road trip in July 2013.

We decided to stop half way through our trip to rest for the night before getting up early to hit the road again the next day. We randomly chose Macedionia Ohio since it was roughly 2/3rds of the way to Chicago, which was about how far we wanted to drive the first day.

In Madedonia we found this La Quinta. Iv'e stayed at La Quinta's before, they are usually clean and this one got decent reviews. So the decision was made.... Macedonia Ohio here we come!

Check-in was quick and smooth. We were given our keys to our "suite" and off we were to the elevators. We decided to spring for the "suite" since it was only $15 more for the night.

We laughed upon discovering a "suite" is really just two rooms with connecting doors. Literally. 2 room doors, 2 bathrooms, 2 identical TV sets... I think they just slide the beds out of one and throw an extra couch in there and say "Voila!.. A Suite!"

Oh well, the 2 showers were nice the next morning when we got ready. And the rooms were super clean, and the best were comfy as heck. We slept like babies after a long day of driving. What more could you ask for?

Other things of note:
-Plenty of free parking and easy highway access
-Nice indoor pool and jacuizzi, which were clean. Although it got over-run with kids so we left, but that is not the hotels fault.
-Decent breakfast included, nothing fancy. Instant coffee, waffles machines, and bagels. etc.

I would stay here again... if Im ever in Macedonia Ohio.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
A La Quinta traveler
Gibsonburg, Ohio, USA
Reviewed September 12, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Among all La Quinta Inns, this place deserves a good review. This place has been remodeled and it was a pretty good job. I enjoyed my stay, but there is only one thing that the management should look into is the internet. This LQ deserves a 5 star, but if the internet is the most important part of any Hotel and that gives an extra 2 stars.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2013

the worst customer service ever! the front desk clerks are never professional staff. Accused my guests of breaking a chair in a room that they didn't even stay in. (booked an extra room through hotels.com by mistake due to unstable internet connection during my online booking.) I understood I wasn't getting my money back after the booking mistake for my mistake. HOWEVER, accusing the guest of BREAKING A CHAIR and charged me $120 for it is just ridiculous. You are better off to pay half of the price for better / faster internet connection and customer care across the street at Days Inn.

Room Tip: DO NOT BOTHER TO STAY HERE. worst customer service you can expect right when you walk up to the fron...