“Best Pad Thai”

Akron, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pad Thai”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I've tried Pad Thai in countless places in the US. This is my favorite so far. I've been going here for years, and I still can't go without buying the Pad Thai (Heat Level 3). My wife says the same thing (Heat Level 1). And every time, it is as good as the time before. Very consistent.

Unfortunately, it makes it hard to try new things. We've actually started buying a third meal for the two of us just to try new things. Everything has been very, very good, but nothing can replace our Pad Thai.

• Visited October 2013

Fairport, New York
“I wish I still lived in the neighborhood”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

When I left Lyndhurst about 55 years ago there was a dry cleaners where this excellent restaurant now stands. I came for the Browns opening game with my son from State College and we joined my sister and my niece for dinner there. I picked it from the Trip Advisor reports about its quality.
It certainly lived up to its reputation and we enjoyed four different appetizers, four different soups and four different entrees. We shared and tasted and my sister could hardly wait to tell her boyfriend about the place. None of them had ever eaten Thai food before and they were all converted by our excellent dining experience. The server was very attentive as she brought out our dishes in a timely manner.
I live 260 miles away but will definitely be back the next time I am in town.

• Visited September 2013
Highland Heights, Ohio
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a family run restaurant with an extensive menu and great service. The soups are outstanding as are many dishes including Chili Duck and Tamarind Crispy Basil Fish. The black rice desert is very tasty and easy to share.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We keep going back and back to this place, which looks like a dive in a strip mall on Mayfield east of Richmond. Service is great and food is interesting. Our favorite is the tamarind crispy basil chicken. Great mango dishes. I like the larb. Tasty rice desserts, like black rice pudding, although we don't usually have room. Next time we're going to order it to take home.
We could hear people at adjoining tables oohing and aahing over the food as well.

1 Thank HLewellen
Cleveland, Ohio
“Do not order dinner portion at lunch”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

First time it was delicious. Next day I ordered dinner portion with extra sauce. Instead of extra sauce I got watery sauce. Very disappointed. Waitress was rude.