“Very Average Doughnut...Slightly Stale...Too Airy...Too Sweet”

Holtman's Doughnut Shop
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Loveland
Cuisines: Danish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We bought a dozen assorted doughnuts to-go for our family's breakfast. After hearing a glowing review about Holtman's doughnuts, we were very disappointed. The doughnuts were a bit hard...that is, somewhat stale. They were airy to a fault and far too sweet. As a family we far prefer other brands. The $10.00 cost represented mediocre value.

There are newer reviews for Holtman's Doughnut Shop

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Wonderful, small, family owned and operated, homemade, many varieties, and insane hours of operation (4am til 10 or 11pm I think) make this place a treasure.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Holtman's tempts me with their Facebook photos and I'm never disappointed. It's never a bad time for a doughnut. Check this place out, they usually have a pretty good variety and long hours.

1  Thank LBradley22
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I wish I had found this place sooner! By far the best, freshest donuts I have ever had! Such a variety of pastry types and yummy donut flavors. They have great hours so you can get donuts in the morning or even at night! I like that it is a small family business and they seem to really take pride in their products and shop.

2  Thank BethandSteve
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Seriously - you need to stop eating chain store donuts and go to Holtman's. The donuts are always FRESH and taste great. What's better than the donuts? ... the SERVICE! The ladies who work the counter are sooo nice! If you haven't been to Holtman's, then you haven't really had a donut.

1  Thank KimBux