“Good lunch spot”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It's easy to find on Google
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Met a contact here for business lunch and it was very much enjoyed. I had one of the lunch sushi combo and the others had other stir-fry like dishes. We all enjoyed and agreed we would be back. Service was fast, non-obtrusive to our business, yet friendly. Prices were very fair. We all agreed we would be back!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This has become a regular spot. Very fresh food with just the right amount of spice. I do not eat sushi, but friends who do say the sushi here is great! Love the lettuce wraps. Very nice variety of Asian cuisine. Servers are very attentive. Decor is beautiful.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Happy Hour has to be one of the best half price bargains in Cincinnati. Three of us had spicey kani roll which was fresh and delightful, edamame beans were excellent, and gyoza which came with a great sauce. Here's the best part: I had a bay breeze which I loved but then had a sea breeze which wasn't as good. The waitress noticed I didn't like it as much and asked if I wanted to replace it with another bay breeze ! I did and she did - great service. Then we had a tasty General Tso's chicken (real chicken is such a treat), a mildly spicey (by request) Mongolian beef and a perfectly prepared filet with grilled shrimp. All three entrees were excellent, the service quite good and the dining room setting beautiful. The people sitting at the sushi bar seemed to be having quite a fine time watching the preparation process and enjoying the food. we will return soon.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is hands down the best bang for your buck when it comes to sushi in Cincinnati. The quality is top notch and for what they charge compared to similar restaurants its quite a bargain! The spring rolls were really good as well. The atmosphere is upscale and for a dinner service on a Saturday night the place was pretty quiet. Our server was really nice and very attentive to our table. I am looking forward to going back very soon.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

First visit. Extensive menu, generous potions, reasonably priced, very attentive service.....and great food. What else could you ask for? We'll be back!