“Average clean hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Loveland
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Very easy location directly off 275 in northeast Cincinnati. Good (safe) neighborhood. There are not many eating options directly near it, but plenty just a few miles away (we did not try the restaurant in the hotel, but it looked clean). Staff was friendly. The outside and lobby areas are very clean and modern looking. The rooms and halls felt more dated, nothing real significant, but certainly noticeable after seeing the outside and lobby. The room was fairly clean, but the bathroom had some minor tile issues, a broken hair dryer and a little mold in shower. Again, nothing so extreme that we would never go back, but certainly nothing making us want to go out of our way to return to this specific hotel. Based upon the room itself, we felt the Hilton Garden Inn in Loveland is an average hotel in this price range.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Normalite-1

Reviewed September 27, 2011

This hotel was my first experience with the Hilton Garden series. Very good experience although it's a bit remote. Breakfast looked good although I did not try it (not in the rate I had).

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2011

We stayed recently for a wedding. It was easy to reach and out of the hustle bustle. We didn't get the $10 breakfast but some of our party did and enjoyed it. Rooms and hotel were very clean. Our bride and groom made arrangements for hotel shuttle to take guests to and from the wedding. Made for a very stress free time. The beds had several varities of pillow comfort on each bed. The dial mattress comfort didn't work but the beds were comfortable without it. We would probably ask to be a little further from the elavators since it was alittle loud with returning guests, The hotel also had guests for 3 weddings staying that weekend, so noise was understandable. We would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank rn55
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Stayed on a Suday evening.. after a Peter Frampton Concert..the staff was very friendly from the moment we came thru the front door.. The breakfast buffet they offer for 9.95 was outstanding.. the only problem I had was the A/C unit in our room had a funny low pitch noise to it in the middle of the night.. I told the front desk in the morning and she was going to comp me breakfast but I got it being a HH member.. she made a note of the noise for the maintenance people.. The rooms were very nice as expected from Hilton.. If in the area again, I will stay here for sure.. the rates were very good for that area also..

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2011

My family and I chose this hotel for a quick stop the night before we went to near-by amusement park, Kings Island. We met other family members there and had a total of 4 rooms. We all felt the staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and well kept. The pool and hot tub were perfect. The only thing I would change is to make it a little more clear that breakfast is NOT free. There is a nearly $10 charge. I have stayed at Hilton Garden Inn's before, but never had to pay for breakfast. It was a much more extensive breakfast than is typical with made to order items, just unexpected.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank rsmith4175
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Nice hotel except the cleaning staff stole items out of my refrigerator. When I reported it to the manager at the front desk he apologized several times and replaced the items taken with similar items from their kitchen. I ate the replacement items but I did not want to touch the remaining items in my refrigerator that the cleaning staff sorted through. I also took time to empty my suitcase and take inventory on my belongings.
I suppose this can happen at any large hotel and I probably will stay here again because of its convenient location for me. I assume the cleaning person who likes taking food will be gone by the time I come back again. I think next time I will not let the cleaning staff in my room; I don’t need it for a short stay.

Room Tip: all rooms are equal
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 13, 2011

The hotel claims that youc an adjust the firmness of each side of the bed by dialing a switch. Well, my husband dialed his to be soft while I had mine in the middle. When I rolled on my side towards him, there was a definite difference in height in the middle of the bed!. His side was extra firm and mine was firm but not as bad as his. Needless to say, the matressess are not what Hilton says they are. Other than that, since we only go there to see my brother/family parties it was a good hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Loveland
3 mi away
#35 of 52 in Cincinnati
Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati-Mason
5 mi away
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast? Share your experiences!