“Love it!!”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cincinnati
“Love it!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We dine at Tano often. Just love it! My favorite entree is the Scallops, but I can highly recommend the braissed short rib and salmon as well. When they have the oysters as an appetizer, they are delicious as well. Gitano and his wife (sorry, I can't remember her name) are just wonderful and wholeheartedly welcome all of their guests. We LOVE going to Tano-sometimes for a nice lunch, sometimes for dinner...it is wonderful. Try it, you wouldn't be disappointed!

• Visited April 2014

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great local spot”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Reasonable - fun menu located right in the middle of Loveland. Great place for drinks and appetizers, dinner or lunch outside

• Visited April 2014
Olive Branch, Mississippi
“Amazing food and fantastic service! Wow!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Dropped in as a single business traveler. Waitress was super friendly and helpful - I ended up ordering the 'special' and could NOT have been happier. King salmon, fried croquets of green onion and herbed risotto was the dinner and the flavors and presentation were excellent. The waitress started me off with some bread - a sampling of 3 or 4 different breads that were also very very good. The manager stopped by to check and didn't do the normal 'fly-by hope everything's ok' visit but genuinely spoke and expressed appreciation for my business and my comments. I now cannot wait to get back to Loveland for business - going to Tano will be tops on my list!!

• Visited May 2014
Cincinnati
“Excellent Sunday brunch menu!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We've eaten at Tano twice, with the most recent on Easter. As we decided to commune with nature and ride our bikes on the greatest bike trail in the country instead of doing the family dinner, we found ourselves in Loveland, famished, tired, and thrilled that there was no wait seating at Tano. I opted for french toast that was stuffed with berries, warm syrup, breakfast potatoes, and fresh fruit side.
The potatoes were a bit on the spicy side....too much pepper that just didn't blend with the french toast.
The ambiance is slightly upscale casual and even though we were in our biking apparel we were comfortable with the other diners.
Cost was fantastic. We spent $20 for 2 meals.
This restaurant is a definite plus in downtown Loveland and I would highly recommend giving it a try. Even though it looks upscale, the biking attire is acceptable so don't let that stop you from trying the place out.

Visited April 2014
Loveland, Ohio
“Best tasting!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Very quaint town, yummy food, indoor or outside dining! Lunch, Dinner, or even Brunch. What more could you want!

• Visited June 2013