“Pleasant experience”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We visited Tano with friends. Not the typical place I'd like to go to but it was a very pleasant experience. Not too stuffy. A little loud for my taste. Dining room was interesting not too overly formal. Service was attentive and pleasant. Beer selection needs work; draft selections would be helpful. Over-emphasis on wine. I had a sirloin entree that was good. My wife had the pork medallions. We also ordered an appendizer special that was great. I only wish we had more time to enjoy dinner since we had to get back to the sitter and that the dining room was not so loud. I'd try it again. Lovely little town to visit on an early autumn evening.

There are newer reviews for Tano Bistro & Catering

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Great place to eat. Food is great and the service is very attentive. Loveland needed at place of this caliber.

1  Thank Nick3094
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This is a real find in the small town of Loveland. Service was excellent and the servers presented themselves with pride and took time to listen to your orders. The food was top shelf from the cocktails to the main course to the desert - -which are made in house. The Tano is worth the trip to Loveland .

1  Thank S K
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Good food., good service. Would go back for special occasions..

Reviewed July 14, 2012

My husband and I eat at Tano's at least once/month, often more. Wonderful atmosphere and people. We love the seafood dishes and the stuffed salmon is fantastic (my husband's favorite). I trust the chef(s) so much that I often ask Chef Andrew to choose my meal for me since he knows what I like and what he has to offer that day. Hands down, our favorite restaurant in the Cincinnati area.

1  Thank Sherri H