We had an amazing, romantic weekend. Our room was magnificent. (i'm not letting out which room we stayed in because thats our secret :) but it was awesome! everything was perfect. no complaints what so ever! great and friendly staff, beautiful place inside and out. we made memories we will never forget and WILL be going back. if you are a high end city person this probably isn't the place for you. this is a very quiet, laid back atmosphere to relax, read a book and enjoy nature and relax in your gorgeous room with a loved one and dining in a quaint little restaurant and then going down to mohican and canoeing, go carting and putt putting
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landoll's Mohican Castle provides a boutique hotel experience in central Ohio. The Castle contains 11 uniquely designed suites with fine furnishings that fit the style of an old world castle. In addition, there are four adjoining suites in a separate building called the Highland Suites. Finally, there are two free-standing cottages. The Highlands and cottages have been built to fit the theme of the large suite rooms that are featured in the Castle. The Castle Event Center is the largest of its kind in the Mohican-Loudonville area, seating up to 200 people in banquet-style seating. The Event Center and The Copper Mug Bar & Grille restaurant recently hosted a filming by a Gordon Ramsay television show. The result of this experience was a complete redesign of the menu for the restaurant and wedding events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Landoll's Mohican Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landoll`s Mohican Castle Hotel Loudonville
- Landolls Mohican Castle Loudonville