“AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!”

Trail's End Pizza Co.
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Loudonville
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I absoloutely love trails end! Its not just a pizza place, they have shrimp, huge tastey burgers, great subs, delicious wings and even campfire delight smores pizza! The crust of their pizza is unbelievable. I couldn't pick a favorite thing off the menu if I tried! If you camp with Mohican Adventures you can even get 10% off your bill. Service was awesome too!

“Many great things on menu, we go often”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Pizza is unique, subs are tasty, best burgers,and good appetizers. Everything we have tasted is great it's hard to pick a favorite luckily we are only 20 minutes away

Perrysville, Ohio, United States
“can't take an order right?”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I called and ordered 1 supreme pizza and a dozen wings, my husband picked it up on his way home from his Army drill and was charged almost $40. some how we ended up with 2 pizzas. He did not know what I ordered, but I think maybe you should repeat and verify an order, will be the last time we order from there :-( very disapointed

• Visited April 2012
Loudonville, Ohio
“Rough start but better everytime we go”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

We first visited Trails End Pizza Co right after they opened, and I'll admit it wasn't great. But that being said, now that they have been open about 6 months it gets better everytime we go. The food is consistently good, and the pizza is great. I agree that they had a rough start but the pizza dough has such a different flavor that stands out from your ordinary pizza hut and commerical pizzas. I asked one time when we were in what made the dough different and our waitress told us it is a beer crust, I've never heard of anywhere serving a beer crust pizza and my family thinks it its wonderful. I have and will reccomend this restauant to friends. We will be back for sure.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Maddilyn C
Loudonville, Ohio
“you can not always believe what you hear”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

on more than one occasion I have heard to avoid the pizza, or even the subs. I have had both and find them both AMAZING. so for all of you people out there that are told to "stay away from the pizza" ignore them. Just because one person dislikes it doesn't mean that everyone will. So try it before you bash it! I have been there multiple times and have NEVER been disappointed.

• Visited August 2011