“Beauty of the North Coast”
Review of Lakeview Park

Lakeview Park
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Lorain
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed January 18, 2014

A great place to sit and enjoy the sunset, play volleyball, bocce, walk the dog or catch some rays. New restaurant, refurbished grounds and amenities. Cleaner, family friendly setting.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My sister and I were traveling from Sandusky to Cleveland and stopped here on the spur of the moment. It was a beautiful park that was clean and well maintained. There were a lot of cars parked in the lot but we didn't see many people walking around. It made my sister and I ponder if there was another attraction near by that we didn't see from the road/signs.

The highlight of this location was a rose garden right in the middle of the park by the beach. There was a lot of benches for shade and a few nice walking paths. Overall, it was worth the stop to stretch our legs!