“Great moderately priced Italian restaurant!”

Lenoci's Spaghetti House
Ranked #6 of 72 Restaurants in Lorain
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 18, 2015

Lenoci's consistently has delicious food at very reasonable prices. The baked ziti is wonderful and served piping hot. Lasagna and ziti with sausage is also tasty. We wish they had more greens in their salads rather than just iceberg lettuce, but overall, this is a very good restaurant with delicious meals with moderate prices.

Date of visit: February 2015
1  Thank Robert B

Reviewed March 14, 2015 via mobile

The waitress was somewhat friendly, and the atmosphere was pleasant. I was shocked at how high the prices are, not appropriate for a small place like this. My wife and I had to wait almost half an hour for two mediocre sub's. My sub had an unacceptable amount of juice leak from it, and the bun was saturated. I showed the waitress, expressed my dissatisfaction, and all she had to say was 'really'? This was our first and last visit to this restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed February 24, 2015 via mobile

I had the best thin crust pizza period! Staff was friendly and super casual environment made us feel right at home. We Definately will be back soon!

Date of visit: February 2015
1  Thank sirjeffrey
Reviewed February 5, 2015

We go to Lenoci's often and are always pleased with the service and food we get there.The bread is some of the best around and the pasta dishes are excellent !!!

Date of visit: January 2015
1  Thank Ernie M
Reviewed November 4, 2014

My husband and I love Lenoci's, and it's hard to choose a favorite dish. The chicken picatta and lasagna are very good, meatballs are tasty, bread is hot out of the oven, the salads are fresh and the house dressing is delicious. Soups, which vary daily, are very good. Service is friendly and eager to please. Portions are very generous, you will not walk away hungry.

Date of visit: September 2014