“Jackalope was goooood”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Findlay, Ohio
“Jackalope was goooood”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Stopped by after a day in Cleveland. Found the restaurant on the Garmin, so we stopped in. The food was goooood. The views were awesome. The waitresses were good. Would I stop again? Yep.

• Visited March 2014

Cleveland
“A special place to go for great food! The view of the lighthouse, Lake Erie and the sunsets are a bonus!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My husband and I love going to Jackalopes. The patio outside is our favorite place to dine. There is a patio that is enclosed if its to chilly to be outside. The food offered on the menu is diverse. There is something for everyone. I love the Scallop Appetizer....it's actually enough for me for dinner! Delicious! The mussels on Monday nights are fantastic! Lots of garlic..just right!
Make this one of your favorite restaurants....it's one of our top 5!

• Visited October 2013
Lorain, Ohio, United States
“Fun place to dine and gather with friends”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Food is always consistently good; not haute cuisine, but good. Great wine tastings and events; you're guaranteed a wonderful experience. Prices are very fair; good service.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank MaryKRBOAT
Lorain, Ohio
“Great Lake Erie View”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My wife and I eat here three to four times a year. The food is good and the view makes it taste better. If you need to compare it to a restaurant you recognize by name, I would compare it to Friday's.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jim E
“Great place for a night out on the town!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great place great food! I always have a great time when I go here! Everything on the meal is delicious, but the pasta bayou is my favorite! You can't go wrong with that dish!!

• Visited March 2014

Been to Jackalope Restaurant? Share your experiences!