“A special place to go for great food! The view of the lighthouse, Lake Erie and the sunsets are a bonus!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jackalope Restaurant

Jackalope Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 56 Restaurants in Lorain
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Cleveland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

My husband and I love going to Jackalopes. The patio outside is our favorite place to dine. There is a patio that is enclosed if its to chilly to be outside. The food offered on the menu is diverse. There is something for everyone. I love the Scallop Appetizer....it's actually enough for me for dinner! Delicious! The mussels on Monday nights are fantastic! Lots of garlic..just right!
Make this one of your favorite restaurants....it's one of our top 5!

• Visited October 2013

Lorain, Ohio, United States
“Fun place to dine and gather with friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Food is always consistently good; not haute cuisine, but good. Great wine tastings and events; you're guaranteed a wonderful experience. Prices are very fair; good service.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank MaryKRBOAT
Lorain, Ohio
“Great Lake Erie View”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

My wife and I eat here three to four times a year. The food is good and the view makes it taste better. If you need to compare it to a restaurant you recognize by name, I would compare it to Friday's.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jim E
“Great place for a night out on the town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great place great food! I always have a great time when I go here! Everything on the meal is delicious, but the pasta bayou is my favorite! You can't go wrong with that dish!!

• Visited March 2014
Lorain, Ohio
“Quiet night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I go here several times a year for birthdays or our anniversary. My husband raves about the lobster bisque and I truly enjoy the chicken parmesan. The servers are attentive and friendly. We also like that the place is somewhere in which we can hear ourselves talk and enjoy each other's company.

• Visited November 2013