“Great ribs”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2010

As good a slab of ribs as you will find anywhere. The best baked beans I have ever had. Oustanding corn bread- all the right stuff for a good BBQ joint.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,052)

Reviewed April 7, 2010

The food and staff were great here. A long wait though on Friday night for dinner. The sweet potato fries with brown sugar were really good.

Reviewed March 3, 2010

A clean modern place, which runs counter to the BBQ culture of unfinished wood and paper towels. Pulled Pork, ribs, and smoked turkey are all excellent - it is the only smoked turkey I ever liked. Even the side dishes are above par. Have had no experience with desserts because I am past full by then.

Reviewed November 9, 2009

However, it is a barbque restaraunt. We both ordered brisket and I still regret not sending it back. It was so fatty and grstly. I ate very little of it. The sandwhich was small. Not a good value. I filled up on potaote soup and sweet pot. fries and cornbread. The above mentioned was very good. The soup was served cold, had to send it back, then had to ask to get it back, took forever, I had to catch a different waitress to get if for me as mine was busy with a large party. Go to the Sandstone in downtown Logan...much better food and service.

Reviewed October 12, 2009

What a great find in an area with limited dining choices. We had pulled pork and cole slaw wraps for lunch. Yum! Something I am sure to crave!

Been to Millstone Restaurant Smoked BBQ? Share your experiences!