“No Complaints---Great Food!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2014

After a day of exploring the nearby state parks.....I had 3 very hungry boys! One of the boys order the chicken wing appetizer as his meal, and couldn't finish them.....so good he said! Another had the 2-meat combo meal and said it was delicious! I had the smoked turkey with a side of redskin mashed potatoes---excellent! Great food, great service.....we would go again, definitely!!!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

The hubby and I went one evening and both enjoyed the friendly atmosphere. Being vegetarian though, I didn't have any choices (besides sides and salad) to pick from. I managed though, and the hubby enjoyed a tasty meat meal. Dessert was excellent!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We visited Hocking College and then ate at this resturant. The food, service and atmosphere is excellent. Our waitress was super nice and alot of fun. Food was the best BBQ we have had ever. They gave us plenty of cornbread muffins, refilled our drinks, and served the food hot and tasty. We enjoyed this visit and will be back next time we visit Hocking Hills. We would recommend it to anyone who loves real BBQ!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I'm from Cincinnati and when I started thinking about my visit to Hocking Hills I asked around to find out the best places to visit and of course the best places to eat. I was told by two seperate friends that I had to try out the ribs at Millstone and I did and they were worth the drive alone.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Recommended restaurant in the hocking hills! We have eaten here several times and have always enjoyed great food.