“Yummy Food!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The Millstone was recommended to us for lunch! We all ordered the Texas Trio. The food was very good! The waitress, (I'm sorry I don't remember her name) was very welcoming and had an entertaining personality! We were very pleased and will return again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,056)

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I would give this place an ok. I was expecting the inside to be done up with more tin signs and just the whole texas look. It was just kinda plain. We ordered the Texas brisket,not bad. It was very tender but if you don't add the BBQ sauce its kinda flavorless. I got the mashed potato's which was good, the white gravy was ok. I did like the corn bread served before the meals, that was tasty. And the baked beans with the brisket was just ok too. The waitress really was just plain and just I could tell she just wanted to get done with the day. Kinda slow getting the check and trying to pay. Prob not going to go out of my way to come back.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Great staff, delicious food! The dinner was awesome and the breakfast buffet at $8.99 was incredible. Custom made omelets and pancakes!

1  Thank Dam614Worthington_OH
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Very good breakfast buffet. Omelets, fruit, pancakes, meats... and the chef was very nice and talked with us for a few minutes while he wasn't busy.
For dinner I always get the Salmon Salad. Worth every penny!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Every time we are in Logan we make sure to include Millstone Restaurant as one of our dining spots. They have the best pulled pork. The restaurant gets very busy, so expect a short wait if you are going at peak dining time.

1  Thank Nancyh1953

Been to Millstone Restaurant Smoked BBQ? Share your experiences!